Ceretas will continue to address the on going issues affecting Home Care and provide practical advice and support to our Members.
- Writes and publishes Good Practice Guidelines.
- Organises seminars and workshops regionally to address Home Care issues.
- Responds to concerns on policy and practice by offering support and advice to our members.
- Encourages local forums to enable Managers from all sectors to meet and address issues which affect the whole spectrum of Home Care.
- Keeps Members informed through our regular 'Home Care Focus' Magazine.
- Lobbies on issues affecting Home Care.
- Works, together with all the other Associations, to keep Home Care high on the public and political agenda.